CoPaCC publishes the leading online resource for governance, management and politics in policing and criminal justice
Analysis and opinion by expert contributors from policing, government, third sector and commercial organisations plus independent commentators and journalists.
Our researchers monitor mainstream and specialist media for news, analysis, opinion and reports, publishing over 100 items per week adding metadata to facilitate a searchable database with report export facility.
- Timely updates through the day
- Get the full picture of the big issues fast
- Key reports and white papers eg HMIC, IPCC
- Detailed meta data indicating type of information, subject and source
- Get more insight from more sources
- We research and sift over 3000 media links per week so you don’t have to
- Searchable database by article type, period, region, subject and media source
CoPaCC Thematic Reports
Regular reports are published on Policing Insight each covering a key area of PCC accountability:
- Public engagement
The reports consist of an audit of OPCC competence in these areas based on submissions from key stakeholders and the PCCs themselves.
Organisation wide subscriptions as well as individual subscriptions are available